Since 2003, RingCentral has been breaking down the communication barriers created by complex on-premise hardware. RingCentral delivers cloud business communications solutions that free people to work the way they want in today’s mobile, distributed and always-on work world. Delivered on a state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure, RingCentral’s cloud communications solutions help more than 300,000 customers thrive in a new world of work. RingCentral has hundreds of thousands of business customers and has earned top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor’s Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. RingCentral houses its core technology infrastructure and global network in multiple, state-of-the- art data centers to reliably deliver business-class phone and fax functionality over the web.
Nothing is more important to business success than communicating professionally and promptly with customers and colleagues. The way businesses communicate and handle incoming calls, and everything from faxes to conference calls, affects public perception of the company. Evolving businesses can better serve customers and enhance the way employees work by adopting the most readily available and affordable technology. In today’s world, leading edge communication begins and ends with a high-speed Internet-enabled, cloud-based, IP-connected phone service from RingCentral. The breakthrough that’s bringing affordable world-class phone and fax service to businesses is the cloud-based, or hosted, phone system. By leading the cloud-based phone system revolution, RingCentral is taking advantage of the power, quality and affordability of cloud computing technology to expand the idea of what a business phone system can do.
About our product:
With a RingCentral cloud phone system, you plug IP desk phones and PCs into your Internet connection and install the RingCentral Mobile App on your employees’ smartphones. These endpoints communicate with the RingCentral cloud platform for voice, fax, text, audio conferencing, and HD video meetings. It’s that simple — for all your office locations.
RingCentral System Benefits:
Regardless of the size of the company, the professionalism and quality that comes from having a phone system boasting the latest technology and cutting edge features will heighten the way it is perceived as well as enhance the efficiency of each employee. Using the latest technology will not only improve the capabilities and performance of the phone system, saving both time and money, but can boost business effectiveness with features complimented by IP-based technology.
- Easy to set up for multiple locations and mobile workers. A toll-free or local number serves as the main business number, and an auto-receptionist routes calls to multiple extensions, which can be assigned to employees in one or multiple locations and to mobile workers.
- No hardware installation or technical expertise required. A hassle-free approach to business communications, RingCentral Office eliminates the burden of a company having to manage a big switchboard on company premises.
- No start-up costs. Unlike onsite PBX systems, which require expensive initial investments, RingCentral Office has no activation fees, and there’s no charge for hardware or software.
- Low all-inclusive monthly costs. RingCentral Office beats onsite phone systems in terms of monthly costs.
- Superior call quality. The award-winning RingCentral cloud-based phone system is designed to surpass its customers’ expectations.
- Smartphone apps. RingCentral provides full control to set up and manage the phone system from smartphones.
- Instant activation. With no PBX hardware, it’s easy to set up online and manage from a smartphone, tablet or PC. RingCentral desktop IP phones arrive Plug & Ring ready, so businesses may continue working without delay.
Call 855-WHY-VOIP for your free consultation.