Senior Systems Engineer
Company: Ash Creek Enterprises, Inc
Location: Stratford, Fairfield County and throughout Connecticut, CT 06615
Industries: Computer/IT Services
Job Type: Full Time
Years of experience: 2+ to 5 Years
Education Level: Some College Coursework Completed
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Salary: 60,000.00 - 70,000.00 USD/year, bonuses, 401k, health, disability, profit sharing
About the Job
Established IT Support Company in Fairfield County is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer to support our client’s internal infrastructures. The ideal candidate should posses the following:
- 3+ years overall IT experience;
- 2-4+ years in networking and infrastructure design, deployment and support, including Cisco routers, Cisco and HP managed and unmanaged switches, Cisco firewalls, wireless technologies and Intel based servers.
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft server products from an infrastructure perspective (2000/2003 Server, Exchange, etc.);
- Extensive experience working with Internetworking technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, WSUS. Strong TCP/IP knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with network device monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, etc), managed virus scan and spyware protection/removal products.
- Working knowledge of XP and MAC OS.
- Hands on experience with desktops, laptops, printers, UPS, and other hardware.
- Ability to document systems using Visio.
- MCSE / CCNA Certifications a plus.
Successful applicants must be energetic, personable, have the ability to work in a team environment and be supportive to our customers. We are looking for a goal-oriented, self starter with an attention to detail, ability to multitask and a desire to provide the highest-quality services to our clientele.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates should forward their cover letter including, salary history and requirements along with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 203-572-0201 (Only qualified candidates will be contacted.) Resumes received from outside the local area cannot be considered and will be deleted.
We are an equal opportunity affirmative action employer committed to diversity and a drug free workplace. Ash Creek Enterprises requests that all applicants be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship.